In this video SelectorsHub Tutorial, We are going to use SelectorsHub like a pro to find the XPath and CSS Selectors.
✅ What is SelectorsHub?
SelectorsHub helps to improve XPath and cssSelector’s writing skills.
✅Download here — https://scrolltest.com/selectorshub
Selectorshub does not stores any user data, The tool runs in local environment. Injection of script happens only when you open this tool in the elements tab sidebar.
✅ Reasons which makes SelectorsHub the best xpath tool.
- SelectorsHub is the only tool which made it possible to write own selectors in less than 5sec with its auto suggest feature without compromising learning skills.
- SelectorsHub is the only tool which supports shadowDOM, in fact even Chrome DevTools doesn’t support shadowDOM.
- SelectorsHub is the only tool which gives the proper error message for the missing elements in your selectors.
- SelectorsHub is the most secured plugin. It inject the script on the website when user opens the SelectorsHub tab while other plugins inject the script as soon as user open any website.
- It doesn’t save any user data.
- It runs only in a user’s local environment.
- It helps you to improve your xpath and cssSelectors writing skills.
- It has iframe support.
- It supports svg elements.
- It supports dark theme.
- It saves a huge amount of time and effort while building own selectors.
- One good reason is, it is invented by ChroPath Creator Sanjay Kumar.
✅ WHY TO USE SELECTORSHUB?
- shadowDOM Support
- SVG element support
- iframe support
- Proper error message for missing elements in selectors
✅ WHAT ARE THE PROBLEMS WHICH SELECTORSHUB HAS SOLVED?
Today software developers have to copy values from DOM multiple times while writing 1 selector in which they are wasting a lot of time. And everyday they are writing multiple Selectors so a huge amount of time and effort they are wasting. With the Auto suggestion feature of SelectorsHub, they can write their Selectors like xpath with few clicks just in a few seconds.
✅ BEST XPATH EDITOR
SelectorsHub is the best XPath Editor. It’s a new reality to write XPath and cssSelector in less than 5sec with the auto suggest feature.
✅ SELECTORSHUB: AN XPATH GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS!!
SelectorsHub is the best place to learn about XPath. It suggest all possible syntax, siblings, parents, ancestors etc which makes easy to learn all these concepts. If we make a mistake while writing xpath then it suggest what syntax error is there in the xpath.
- Just type // and it will suggest the right syntax.
- Just type square bracket [ and it will suggest all the possible attributes and text combinations with correct format both for xpath and cssSelector
- To get all possible following-sibling of the inspected element, just type “fo” and there you go 🙂
🚀 All 30 Days Task — https://scrolltest.com/30days/restassured
📌 Join 30 Days Challenge Updates — https://scrolltest.com/tta
🎓 Free Automation MasterClass — https://thetestingacademy.com
📚 REST API testing with Python — https://masterapitesting.com
Lead Automation Expert || Founder of TheTestingAcademy.com || Youtube at TheTestingacademy || Udemy Teacher. || scrolltest.com